Our aim is to keep our leading position in the domestic market as well as one of the leading positions among producers of supreme quality natural wood flooring in foreign markets.
We intend to achieve this aim by:
continuously increasing the share of our products in the domestic and foreign markets,
consolidating the company’s image by high quality services (providing high quality products in compliance with the ‘always on time’ rule),
conducting the processes of designing, planning, realization and delivering the products on the basis of a uniform and coherent Quality Management System.
Declaring their absolute commitment to fulfilling the stated aim, the management of Baltic Wood pledge themselves to:
regularly monitor customer satisfaction with a view to continual improvement of the services,
improve the existing technologies and constantly introduce new ones, while allowing for conservation issues,
continually improve the Quality Management System, which is the factor consolidating all the organizational processes of the enterprise,
constantly hone the qualifications of the company staff, thereby building up a perfectly organized team which can take full advantage of their expertise, which will result in the supreme quality product,
- meet all the requirements resulting from environment protection regulations, minimize the use of lumber through continual improvement of the existing technologies and implementation of new technologies,
- lower emission of pollutants into the air, from the technological and energy processes as well as manufacturing of wood products,
- effectively use leftover lumber for energy-generation purposes, economize and monitor the use of thermal and electrical energy,
- engage in selective management of waste in accordance with legal requirements,
- pursue a transparent and open environmental policy for all the stakeholders,
- continue developing environmental qualifications and awareness among all the employees.